1. What information do we receive from you?
We receive information of a private nature that you knowingly and voluntarily provide using this website. We collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
information you provide voluntarily during registration and during the
use of the site may include: Your name, postal and email addresses,
telephone number; Information used to verify your identity or to prevent fraud; Information provided when requesting data about products or services.
- The information that your web browser provides to us automatically. This information contains: Your IP address; The address of the web page that you open when you visit the site; The name of your operating system; Name and version of your browser, browser type; The name of the site that redirected you to our page; The duration of the site, the number and types of pages you viewed. The information we receive depends on the settings of your web browser.
- Information about any transactions carried out between us and you
or you and other users of this site, including information about any
purchases / orders.
- The information that you provide to us for receiving notices and newsletters via e-mail.
- Any other information you would like us to provide.
- We will not, under any circumstances, store the full details of
your bank cards or other online payment tools to prevent them from
stealing or maliciously using your details, as well as fraud.
- Information provided by third parties. We can receive private information about you from our Partners or our service providers. For example, we can process your credit card with a third party. The third party informs us whether your credit card is accepted or not, after which we can perform the operation.
- Information obtained by using cookies and other web technologies.
Cookies consists of information sent by the server to your browser, and a saved browser. This information is sent back to the server each time you visit the site, which allows the server to identify your browser. We can use "in-session" and "permanent" cookies on the site. We will use session cookies to track your movements on the site, and
permanent cookies will be used to identify you when you visit the site.
Session cookies will be removed from your computer when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until they are
deleted, or until they reach the expiration date specified.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to refuse only third party cookies. For
example, in Internet Explorer, you can drop all temporary files by
clicking the Tools button, Internet Options, Security and selecting
"Block All" cookies using the sliding selector. The blocking of all cookies will, however, negatively affect the usability of many sites, including our site.
3. Use of your personal data
data provided to our site will be used for the purposes specified in
- Registering you on the site;
- Site administration;
- Improve your experience of using the site by personalizing promotional offers;
- Opening you access to the services provided by our site;
- Sending goods you purchased through this site;
- Sending you applications, bills, notices and other requested information;
- Processing of payments;
you marketing communications [our mailing list and others] related to
our business [or carefully selected partner enterprises] that we believe
may be of interest to you [such communications are sent by mail, email,
SMS or other similar methods (You can always refuse such communications if you are not interested in them)];
- In order to conduct market and statistical research;
- Consideration of requests and complaints filed by you, related to the operation of the site.
4. Disclosure of information
may disclose information about you to any of our employees, agents,
suppliers and contractors, to the extent necessary to achieve the
- State and law enforcement bodies in accordance with the requirements of legislation;
- To prevent or investigate an alleged offense;
- In the course of any legal proceedings or potential litigation;
- In order to establish, implement or protect our legal rights
(including the provision of information to third parties to prevent
- Buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or assets that we sell;
- Buyer / recipient, agents, third parties with whom you are in a contractual relationship.
5. Data transfer abroad
The accumulated information can be stored, processed and actually
transferred to our representatives in any of the countries in which we
In addition, information about products and services that you submit
for publication on the site, as well as your login, will be published on
the Internet and will be available through the Internet around the
6. Security of your data
will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent
the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We
will store all the personal information you provide (with the exclusion
of complete payment information) on our secure servers
(password-protected and firewalls). All electronic transactions between you and us will be encrypted (using SSL technology).
Of course, data transfer via the Internet is inherently unsafe, and we
can not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
You are responsible for maintaining your password and other confidential information about your user account. We
will never require or request your password verbally, nor will we ever
send you a letter or e-mail, in which we will ask for your password. You will enter the password only on our site autodoc.md on the Login page.
7. Policy changes
8. Your rights
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we keep about you. The provision of such information may be due to the payment of the fee (currently at the rate of 50 Moldovan lei).
can ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, in
writing, at any time (in practice, you usually either agree in advance
to use your personal data for marketing purposes, or we give you the
option to refuse this After registration).
9. Other's websites
10. Updating and correcting data
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you should be corrected or updated.
your personal data, please write to us by e-mail at email@example.com