Users - individuals (including representatives of legal entities) who have the opportunity to visually acquaint themselves with the information posted on the site www.autodoc.md.
The Site Administration is the person (s) managing the hardware and / or the Information posted on the Site, as well as having the right to make administrative and administrative decisions and establish rules, including restrictions on the use of the Site.
Information - a collection of information, issued in any form, form, on any medium (including, but not limited to: video, audio, text, graphics, graphics in other possible forms and ways) posted on the site.
1. General conditions
2. Obligations of the User
- Use of materials and services of the Site is regulated by the norms of the current legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
- This Agreement is a public, revocable offer. From the moment of registration on the Site, the User is considered to have accepted the terms of this Agreement.
- When registering on the Site, the User must provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- The user is responsible for the correctness and up-to-dateness of his personal data, as well as for their correction and any changes. The user is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the data of his account (login, password) and not transfer them to other persons, in order to avoid fraud and malicious acts on the part of others.
- The user is prohibited from using a "fake account" when registering (that is, registering under a different name), misleading Users about their identity, using the login and password of another registered User, or distorting information about themselves, their age or their relationships with other persons or Organizations.
- All information on the site is provided on an "as is" basis. The Site Administration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change (edit) or delete the Information, as well as personal messages and user comments, suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Site at any time for any reason or without giving reasons, with or without notice Such, delete the account (account) of the User in certain cases, not responding for any harm that may be caused to the User by such action. The User of the Site is obliged to respect the rights of other users, third parties, the Site Administration, to observe established traditions and ethics in the Internet and in society as a whole.
- The Site Administration has the right to collect and store the User's data. The Site Administration has the right, according to the lawful request of the state authorities, to provide available information about the User.
- The site can contain advertisements, various messages from the Site Administration, automatic notifications and newsletters. The Administration of the Site does not bear any responsibility for the content of advertisements posted on the Site.
- Nothing in this agreement can be understood as the establishment of agency relations between the User and the Site Administration, relations on joint activity (partnership), any other relations not expressly provided for in this agreement.
- The Administration of the Site is not liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from the use or inability to use the Site Information. The Site Administration does not guarantee that the Site Information will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; That the results that can be received by the User will be accurate and reliable; That the quality of any product, service, Information and other information obtained using the Site Information will meet the expectations of the User. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not have any direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible losses or losses related to the use or non-use of the content of the Site.
- Recognition by a court of any provision, agreement invalid, or not subject to compulsory execution, does not entail invalidity or impracticability of other provisions of the agreement.
- The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external websites, links to which may be contained on the site.
3. Other conditions
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating the legislation of the Republic of Moldova or the norms of international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Site and Services of the Site.
- Use of the materials of the Site without the consent of the rightholders is unacceptable. For the legitimate use of the materials of the Site, it is necessary to conclude licensing agreements (obtaining licenses) from the Rightholders.
- When citing the materials of the Site, a link to the Site is required.
- Comments and other entries of the User on the Site must not contradict the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Moldova and the generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
- The User agrees not to use the Site in purposes: a) who are illegal, harmful, threatening, offending to morality, defamatory, violating copyright and other intellectual property rights, propagating hatred and / or discrimination of people on racial, ethnic, sexual, social grounds, and Violating accepted norms and ethics of communication on the Internet, or hampering the work of other Users with Site Information, infringement of the rights of various minorities; B) violation of the rights of minors and / or harm them in any form, including moral ones;
- The user does not have the right to impersonate another person who is not a User or an organization and / or community representative, including the Site Administration Support Service, the Site Administration employees, forum moderators, and misleading, collecting and storing personal Data of third parties.
4. Transactions between the seller and the buyer
- All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
- Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in the event of violation by the User of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and protection of copyrights to the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the law.
- Transactions between the e-commerce agent (the Site) and the buyers (Users) are carried out on the basis of the public offer contract.
- From the moment of registration on the Site, the User accepts the contract of the public offer.
- The operation of the public offer contract applies to all User purchases made through the Site.
Public Offer Contract
This contract is a contract of sale concluded between the Electronic Trade Agent of the company "VVS TRANSGRUP" S.R.L. (Hereinafter referred to as the "Agent") and the Buyer and determines the conditions for the purchase of goods through the site www.autodoc.md, hereinafter referred to as the "Site".
1. Basic Provisions
2. Product Information
- This document is a public offer in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
- After acquaintance with the text of this offer, the Buyer accepts it by means of an electronic activation system by ticking the box "I have read and accept the terms of the user agreement". Thus, the Buyer enters into an electronic contract that grants him the right to purchase goods or provide services through the Site.
- The buyer is entitled to terminate the contract by means of an electronic message sent to the Agent's email (the address is listed on the website in the "Contacts" section). The termination of the contract by the Buyer does not affect the obligations that arose until the Agent receives the notice of termination. The Contract shall be deemed terminated upon the fulfillment by the Buyer of all obligations undertaken with respect to orders executed before the Agent receives a notice of termination of the contract.
- In the event of a breach by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement, or in the presence of other significant reasons, the Agent has the right to terminate this contract by means of an electronic message sent to the Buyer's e-mail indicated during registration.
- The Agent agrees to transfer the goods to the Buyer on the terms of this Agreement and receive from him money for the goods, and the Buyer assumes obligations for payment and acceptance of the goods on the terms of this contract.
- In case of impossibility of delivery of the full list of the ordered goods, the Agent agrees to inform the Buyer about it one of the following ways: Internet, telephone, e-mail. In this case, the Agent returns the money received to the account of the undelivered goods if it has already been paid by the Buyer. The Agent does not bear any additional financial and non-financial responsibility.
- Certain terms of this Agreement are made by reference to an electronic document / message.
3. Delivery-acceptance of goods
- The goods are displayed on the Site through photo-samples and / or through a description that contains textual information with a brief description of the product, its parameters, price, characteristics (reference to the characteristics of the product).
- The cost of the goods is indicated in its description. The cost of delivery of the goods is determined depending on the place of delivery. The cost of delivery is indicated at the time of registration of the purchase.
- The Parties hereby agree that the delivery of the goods to the Buyer is effected through the services of the Agent paid for by the Buyer.
- The buyer pays for delivery by one of the methods offered to him by the Agent at the time of registration of the purchase and delivery.
- The agent delivers the goods to the Buyer in the terms specified at the time of registration of the purchase and delivery.
- The buyer undertakes to accept the goods at the specified time of delivery.
- The buyer must inspect the goods by quantity and quality at the time of receipt (acceptance). Claims on quantity and quality (with the exception of hidden defects, ie defects that could not be detected at receipt) are not accepted from the moment of signing the receipt for delivery or and / or the tax bill.
- The fact of acceptance of the goods by the Buyer is the signing of a receipt for delivery and / or a tax invoice.
- If the Buyer refuses to receive the ordered goods or part thereof, the Buyer pays the Agent the costs of delivering the goods.
- The Agent agrees to deliver to the Buyer only the goods that were ordered by the Buyer at the conclusion of this Agreement. The agent bears full responsibility to the Buyer in case of violation of this condition, including reimbursement of costs for delivery and return of goods.
- The agent guarantees that all information on the goods presented in this Agreement is true.
- The agent guarantees that the goods will be packaged appropriately to avoid damage during delivery.
- The buyer must unconditionally accept the goods with the integrity of its packaging.
4. Method of payment for goods
- The buyer chooses a convenient method of paying for the goods from the list of options offered at the time of placing the order.
- Ownership of the goods and the risk of its accidental loss passes to the Buyer at the time of its receipt.
- The agent bears full responsibility to the Buyer for the conformity of the goods to the declared goods and their replacement in case of non-compliance, in accordance with the law "On protection of consumers' rights".